Friday, February 22, 2008

Prayer Request

Prayer not only moves us in line with the will of God, but it invites God’s will to come and be done in our lives. The prayer of “Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done” in our lives is necessary.

Leeling: Pray that God will grant me the wisdom and confidence in leading the Lifegroup. Pray that this won't be a temporal commitment. Pray for God's blessing, favour and strength to be with me.
Kevin: Exams are coming and I've still got quite a fair bit to study. Pray for discipline to study and be focus. Pray for proper time management, that I'll be productive and efficient.
Glory: Pray that I will praise God in good times and bad times. Pray that I will constantly stay close to Him even if times are smooth sailing. Pray that God will help me in my preparation for my upcoming mission trip to Mongolia.
Jessica: Pray that I can experience God in a special way.I want God to touch me and change my life.
Richard: Pray for my parents' salvation and that I'll never give up praying for them. Pray for encouragement that comes from God to see me through.
Myrtle: Thank God for all these years of blessings in my life. I want to get into a deeper level of knowing Him and being close to Him. Pray that I will not neglect him in anyways when life is good.
Gillian: I want to have a close relationship with God. Pray that I can be consistent in my QT with God and I want to glorify Him in all I do.
Christine: I'm not in talking terms with my parents. Please pray that reconciliation will take place and I will be able to talk to them nicely. Pray that I will be able to put God first again in my life. I want to have more of Him each day.
Eugene: Pray for my endless project that I'm doing. Pray for strength and wisdom.

Haha, these are compiled based on the sharing that we had on Wed. Pray as it makes wonders!

No comments: