Friday, February 22, 2008

devotionNINE - The Will of A Loving Father

I don't what my life will be
I don't know all the ways of my God
I don't know what my eyes will see
I cannot know it all...

I feel such promises within my soul
that there's a world you might not understand
how can I know you if I can walk
all the ways with Him...

Give me faith when I cannot see the world
Peace when I cannot feel your heart
Give me faith to believe every step's been ordained
In the will of a loving father is good

Can you believe all the joy I feel
Knowing my life is taking it's shape
Who would believe that I believe
Facing the future now

Give me faith to when I cannot see the world
Peace when I cannot feel Your heart
Give me faith to believe every step's been ordained
In the will of a loving father is good

No comments: