Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hi guys!

Have you been training these few days? Well, don't feel guilty cuz I haven't train too! Have been slacking for the past 1 1/2 months.. oh well.. hahaa!

Anyway, I'm posting to let you guys know that we have to collect the goodie bags ourselves. We need to collect it from SAFRA Toa Payoh and the collection date will be from August 15th - August 17th. I'm thinking of going on August 16th (Saturday), but not sure if you guys are ok with it. You can check out the details here. Do tag here or let me know to indicate if you wanna go yourself or go together to collect the goodie bags.

Lastly, I'm thinking of having a run at Ngee Ann Poly next thursday evening (24th July) to train up! I know its abit late to train, but anyhoo, it'll be fun! Again, do let me know if you are interested by tagging or sms.

In His extravagant Love,
Eugene LIM aka BHK

No comments: